- 1 Handful Strawberries/Raspberries or Blueberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 packets sweetener
- 20ml lemon juice
- Combine the sweetener and water in a saucepan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes to create a sweet syrup. Cool the syrup.
- Wash and trim the leaves and stem off of the strawberries. Or when using blueberries or raspberries, just rinse them under a water.
- Place the strawberries/raspberries/ blueberries in a blender or food processor, and blend until the strawberries are pureed.
- Combine the pureed strawberries, lemon juice, and the sweet syrup, and blend well.
- Cool in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Add the mixture in popsicle mould and place in the freezer till frozen solid.
1 Fruit serving