- 140 steak, sliced across the grain
- 1/2 tbsp avo oil for frying
- 2 tbsp onions sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tomato sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1½ lbs cauliflower, shredded or frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ tbsp avo oil for frying
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a large pan over medium heat, fry the garlic and onion in butter until they become soft. Put aside.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and stir fry the meat for a couple of minutes on each side until lightly browned and seared.
- Add onion, tomato paste, Dijon mustard, paprika, thyme, and water. Let simmer on low heat until the meat is tender, approximately 1 hour. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- After 1 hour, add heavy cream and let simmer for 10 more minutes.
- In a large frying pan on medium-high heat, add butter. When hot, add the cauliflower and fry until softened. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve the braised steak with the cauliflower rice and lettuce (optional). Top with some parsley on top.
1 Dinner serving and 1/2 Fat serving