- 2x 140g chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 thumb-size mozzarella(treat item)
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh Basil for serving
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar for serving
- Preheat your oven to 190 C.
- Season the chicken with oregano, salt and pepper
- Heat the avocado oil (and butter)in a cast-iron skillet (or oven-safe pan) over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Top the chicken with grated mozzarella, then bake for about 13-15 minutes.
- After baking, top with tomatoes, basil, and balsamic vinegar. I also added some freshly cracked pepper and flaky salt to mine.
2 Dinner protein servings,1 Fat and 2 Treat fat servings