- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, tenderize into 1cm thickness
- 12 asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tbsp butter/coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- PREHEAT braai to medium-high.
- Place 3 asparagus spears in the center of each cutlet, lengthwise. Roll chicken around asparagus and secure each with 3 to 4 toothpicks.
- BRUSH chicken bundles with melted butter/coconut oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- OIL grill. Place chicken, seam-side down, and cook on all 4 sides, lid closed, until meat is firm when pressed, 2 to 3 min per side. Remove toothpicks before serving.
2 Protein servings and 1 Fat serving