- 15ml Coconut/Avo oil
- 560g large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 500g cherry or grape tomatoes
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Homemade Pesto
- 1 lemon wedges cut into wedges
Homemade Pesto Sauce
- 1/2 Cups Fresh basil leaves packed
- 30ml Avo oil
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Cashew/Almond nuts
- 1 Garlic cloves peeled
- 1ml Tsp Sea salt, or to your taste
- 1ml Tsp Freshly ground black pepper, or to your taste
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally, until busted. Set aside.
- To the same pan add the remaining oil. Sauté the shrimp until almost opaque, around 3-4 minutes.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, then stir in the homemade pesto sauce and busted cherry tomatoes. While the pan is still on the heat, cook for 1-2 minutes more, or until the shrimp is pink and curled.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You can also replace the Shrimp with Chicken.
4 Dinner Protein Portions and 4 Fat portions