- 1 small cabbage finely diced, or iceberg lettuce
- 3-4 small Persian cucumbers finely diced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup chives finely sliced
Green Goddess Dressing
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small shallot
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp Chopped Almonds/Cashews
- 1 tsp salt
- Finely dice or chop up all of the vegetables and toss in a large bowl.
- In a blender or food processor, add the dressing ingredients, liquids first: lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, shallot, basil leaves, spinach, nutritional yeast, almonds/almonds, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the bowl with the diced vegetables and mix well.
- Enjoy on its own or as a side with protein.
4 Fat Servings