- 1 large head of cabbage/Cauliflower cut into 1.5cm thick rounds
- Avo oil, for brushing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Cauliflower Cheese Sauce for serving
- Freshly chopped green onions, for serving
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Brush cabbage/Cauliflower steaks on both sides with oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Place on grill and cook until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with Cauliflower Sauce and green onions and serve.
1 Fat Serving