- 2.8kg top sirloin (makes 20 dinner portion servings)
- 250ml Butter softened (Treat List)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig of fresh sage
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 medium red onions, quartered
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Remove the sirloin roast from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes to bring it to room temperature. Preheat your oven to 450ºF (230ºC).
- In a food processor, Butter, garlic, sage, rosemary, 1/2 red onion, salt, and pepper. Rub all of the compound butter on the outside of the beef and place in a roasting pan or cast-iron skillet, surrounded with red onion quarters.
- Roast for 15 minutes and lower the temperature to 325ºF (160ºC). Roast for approx. 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Remove from oven and let Garlic Butter Herb Beef Roast rest with foil for at least 20 minutes before slicing to let the juices reflow through the meat. Slice and serve along with the roasted red onions, garnished with fresh parsley and lemon slices. Enjoy!
Note: Remember you can Always substitute the butter for coconut oil if you don’t want to use treat items.
Also, note that gravy will have a lot of additional butter so use sparingly as a recipe serves 20 dinner protein portions and 17 Fat Treat portions.
20 Dinner Protein servings and 17 Fat Treat servings.