- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice about 1 medium orange
- 3 tsp sweetner
- 2 tablespoons amino sauce
- 1 tablespoon avo/coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 560g salmon fillet
- Whisk together orange juice, sweetner, amino sauce , avo/coconut oil, garlic, and ginger in a 2-cup measuring cup.
- Place salmon in large zip top bag and pour marinade in with salmon.
- Close and allow to marinate 20 minutes to an hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Brush with avo/coconut oil, remove salmon from zip top bag and place onto grill pan.
- Cook 2 – 5 minutes (depending on thickness of salmon), then use tongs or a large spatula and turn salmon over to the other side to cook another 2 – 5 minutes (depending on the thickness).
- Remove from grill pan and allow to rest about 5 minutes before serving.
4 Dinner Protein servings