- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Handful Baby Marrow cut in cubes
- 150g baby truss tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Combine the thyme, oregano, chili, oil, garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Add the baby marrows and toss to combine. Place on a large baking tray.
- Cut the zested lemon into wedges and add to the tray. Season and roast for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes. Roast for a further 10-15 minutes until tomatoes are blistered.
- Squeeze over roasted lemon juice to serve.
4 Protein servings and 1 Fat serving