- 60ml Coconut aminos/Balsamic Vinegar
- 30ml Avo/ coconut oil
- 1/2 packet Sweetener
- 1.5cm section of fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 cloves garlic, grated
- 140g salmon, cut into blocks
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Asparagus Spears (Cut into 3cm pieces)
- ½ lemon Sliced
- Mix marinade ingredients in a baking dish: soy sauce, avo/coconut oil, Sweetener, ginger, and garlic. Skewers salmon blocks with asparagus spears and lemon slices marinade and place in the fridge for 15-45 minutes.
- When ready to grill, start the grill with the lid open until you see smoke appear (takes 3-5 minutes). Set the temperature to 350°F and preheat with the lid closed for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and grill. Cover and cook for 4 minutes or till the fish is flaky.
- Serve immediately.
1 Dinner Protein serving and 2 Fat servings