- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Loosely packed Spinach
- 1/2 Tomato chopped fine
- 1/2 Onion Chopped fine
- 1/2 Green Pepper Chopped Fine
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Red chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1TBSP Coconut or Avo oil
- A handful of chopped Coriander leaves
- Add the eggs and raw spinach into a blender and blend it to a fine paste. Season with some salt and pepper, as needed.
- Heat a pan and add the coconut oil to it. Pour the egg mixture onto it and let it cook covered on low flame for a minute.
- Once the egg is partially cooked flip over and let it cook slowly and evenly under low flame in the covered pan for a few minutes.
- Once done, full wrap with ingredient like grilled chicken, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, lettuce coriander, and mayo.
Recipe makes 2 wraps
1 Wrap equals 1/2 Protein portion and 1/2 Fat Serving
2 Wraps Equals 1 Full Protein portion and 1 Fat Serving