- 1 Egg Separated
- 40ml Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tsp Sweetener
- 15ml Coconut oil melted
- 10-15 ml Water
- 2ml instant Coffee
- 1ml Baking powder
Sticky Sauce Ingredients
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 50-100ml Water
- 2tbsp Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 15ml Full Fat cream Whipped (Treat List)-To Serve
Sticky Sauce Directions
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until very smooth and creamy.
- Boil in a small saucepan till sauce appears sticky, set aside.
- Pop the egg white in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes till it’s a little fluffy. Add egg yolk, cocoa powder, melted coconut oil, water, coffee and blend till combined. Then add baking powder and combine by hand.
- Oil a large cup with a little coconut oil just to prevent the cake from sticking. Add in the batter and place in the microwave for 80-90 seconds on high depending on your microwave. Pour over Stick sauce and enjoy.
1/2 Protein Serving, 1 Fat Serving and 1 Fruit Serving