- 115g cans solid white albacore tuna in water, well-drained*
- 15ml Helman’s Mayo mayonnaise
- 1/6 cup minced celery
- 1 Tbsp minced red onion, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (about 1/4 tsp and 1/2 tsp)
- Lettuce Leaves
- Add tuna, mayonnaise, celery, red onion, lemon juice garlic and dijon mustard to a mixing bowl.
- Toss ingredients together, while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on lettuce leaves as a taco or dice lettuce leave and mix mi tuna mix.
1 Dinner Protein serving and 1 Fat serving